Will the City remove debris from a creek?


The City does not have the resources or equipment to remove any debris from creeks. However, if the creek or ditch is a "REGULATED DRAIN" the Vanderburgh County Surveyor's Office can provide assistance in removing blockages as well as construction or reconstruction of a "Regulated Drain". In addition if the blockage or obstruction is at a "BRIDGE", the Vanderburgh County Engineer's Office an assist in getting Maintenance Crews to remove the debris.