Need to start or stop your Evansville Water and Sewer Utility services? Use these forms to provide us with the necessary information to activate or end your status as a Utility customer.

Start Service

Request water and sewer services to begin at your home, business or property.

Stop my service

Turn off service and close the account associated with an address or property where you no longer need water and sewer services.


If you are moving to another address serviced by EWSU, fill out the STOP form to end service at your former location. Then, complete the START form to activate water and sewer service at your new address.


If you are a renter, you must have the property owner's permission in advance to set up the account in your name. The property owner may send an email to EWSU Customer Service or he or she may contact Customer Service at (812) 436-7846.

New to EWSU?

To report a water or sewer emergency, contact Dispatch: (812) 421-2130.
Last updated: 6/16/2016 2:58:52 PM